The convenience of a mobile wallet is now in your hands
Smarten up your smart phone with another way to pay. Download Android PayTM and add your card to start making simple, secure purchases today. Now you can tap and pay with your phone using Android Pay, the new app that offers a smarter way to pay. Android Pay is an advanced Google product that heralds a significant shift in mobile payments. The new Android Pay app allows you to use NFC capable Android devices running KitKat 4.4 and above to make payments. Tap. Pay. Done. It’s that easy.
How it works
Download the free Android Pay app from the Google Play Store play.google.com
Add your CCCU
3. TAP & PAY
No need to launch the app – simply wake your device to:
How does the Android Pay app work?
Android Pay is a free app that allows you to pay with your
of your phone while enjoying the same benefits and protection of your physical card. Add
an eligible credit card and you’re ready to tap and pay for purchases. Use Android Pay
in participating mobile apps and anywhere contactless payments are accepted.
To learn more, visit www.support.google.com/androidpay.
Yes. Android Pay has a number of security features:
• Your physical card number is not stored on your phone
• Just like a contactless transaction
for purchases over $100 unless you enter your PIN at the terminal
• If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can use Android Device Manager
(www.google.com/android/devicemanager) to instantly lock your device, or even wipe it
clean of any personal information
• You will continue to enjoy $0 liability for unauthorised transactions the same as when using
your physical card
How do I get the Android Pay app?
You can get the Android Pay app for free if you have:
• An Android Pay compatible smartphone with NFC technology that lets your phone transmit
data to the payment terminal at checkout
• Android KitKat 4.4 or above operating system
To learn more, visit www.support.google.com/androidpay
Can all NFC-enabled smartphones work with Android Pay?
All smartphones that are enabled with NFC technology, have Android KitKat 4.4 or above
operating system and have an Australian carrier, are compatible with Android Pay.
How do I pay using Android Pay?
• Wake your phone by tapping the home or power button
• Hold the back of your smartphone over the contactless symbol at checkout when prompted
by the cashier
• If the transaction is over $100 you will need to enter your card PIN at the terminal
• Confirm with the merchant that the Android Pay transaction has been accepted and collect
• To make a purchase in a mobile app,
select Android Pay at checkout. Your
Card and address details will be automatically added