The truth of BPAY
BPAY is a much loved Australian payment method; however there are a lot of myths out there about the details of paying with BPAY.
Did you know?
- BPAY payments are considered paid that day if you pay before the Credit Union's cut-off time during a business banking day.
- BPay remembers your payment details with most payments
- BPAY is a cost effective payment option. At CCCU it is free.
- BPAY is fully Australian owned.
- BPAY stands for Bank Pay.
- For BPAY help, just talk to CCCU.
It's no surprise that last year over 330 million payments were made using BPAY and that it is offered on over 45,000 bills. Look for the BPAY logo on your bill and let BPAY give you payment peace of mind, every time.
Click here to find out how easy it is to Schedule your payments.
BPAY® is a trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518. Check if BPAY is right for you by reading the terms and conditions available from CCCU.
With BPAY you can pay from the security of your online, mobile or phone banking, and you have control of your payments 24/7. You can pay one off bills or schedule payments for later. How much and when you pay is completely up to you. It really is that simple.